Originally posted on Boudica BPI Weblog:
Israel is not alone in Obama’s betrayal’s. The American people have also been betrayed and unfortunately too many still don’t or don’t want to face that fact. WTF!
Via Joseph Wouk
Obama’s Betrayal of Israel Will Not Be Forgotten
by Joel B. Pollak 28 Jul 2014
(Many of us here in the USA want to see Obama fail. His political party is taking a beating and they know it. Panic is spreading amongst their candidates in the upcoming elections and virtually all are distancing themselves from Obama. However, support for Israel in this country is still strong no matter what Obama says or does. Congress is behind you. Obama’s term is near the end. I would say for you to be patient, but I know your patience has already run out, and rightfully so. Unfortunately, the timing of all this is horrible, but…
View original 877 more words
Lock the crazy bitch up! She is a Crook just like her boss!! Sue her ugly ass!
Originally posted on Resist Tyranny:
Former senior IRS official Lois Lerner had deeply held political biases while she was in a position of authority, according to Republican lawmakers who unveiled emails on Wednesday showing her referring to conservatives as ‘crazies’ and ‘assholes.’
Michigan Rep. Dave Camp, who chairs the powerful House Ways and Means Committee, wrote to Attorney General Eric Holder to demand what he called ‘a serious investigation’ – something he said has been lacking.
Camp wants Holder to appoint an outside special counsel to probe the culture of the IRS and explain why hundreds of conservative groups were subjected to intrusive questioning and years-long delays when they applied for nonprofit tax benefits – steps that were not taken against liberal organizations.
Originally posted on tomfernandez28's Blog:
By Joel Gehrke
July 29, 2014 4:26 PM
Senator Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.) denounced the House Republican border bill as a “surrender to a lawless president” because the legislation does not include any language to prevent President Obama from expanding his unilateral legalization of illegal immigrants.
Here’s the statement:
The Obama Administration has openly declared its plan to implement a unilateral executive amnesty for 5–6 million more illegal immigrants. This unlawful amnesty—urged on by congressional Democrats—would include work permits, taking jobs directly from millions of struggling American citizens.
Any action Congress might consider to address the current border crisis would be futile should the President go forward with these lawless actions. Congress must speak out and fight against them. It must use its spending power to stop the President’s executive amnesty.
That the House leaders’ border package includes no language on executive actions is surrender to a…
View original 190 more words
(Weasel Zippers) – This map was created by NumbersUSA from media reports. Click on the link for a bigger version of the map as well as a list of all the places so far recorded in media, as well as other places proposed. As can be noted from the list, at most of these locations, the local folks were not informed that they would be receiving this massive influx.
Blue pushpin equals location blocked, red is children have already been placed there and yellow is a proposed location.
UPDATED — Map Of Locations To Which Feds Are Shipping Illegal Alien Minors. Courtesy of Weasel Zippers and Red Flag News.
Originally posted on Whiskey Tango Foxtrot:
Maine’s Republican governor on Wednesday launched a push to make more “able-bodied” people work for their food stamps.
“People who are in need deserve a hand up, but we should not be giving able-bodied individuals a handout,’’ said Gov. Paul R. LePage.
LePage will reportedly stop seeking a federal waiver — issued at the height of the Great Recession — allowing some food stamp recipients to bypass requirements that they work or volunteer, according to local news channel WCSH.
About 12,000 of the state’s residents receiving $15 million annually in food stamps are considered to be able-bodied by Maine’s Department of Health and Human Services DHHS, which administers the aid. That means that they are between the ages of 18 and 49, have no dependents and are not pregnant or disabled.
In the next three months, those who are deemed able-bodied must work or volunteer with a community organization for 20…
View original 97 more words
The border crisis is in full swing, leaving communities in Texas, California, Arizona, and around the country scrambling to find ways stop the federal government from dropping off illegals in their area.
Thousands of minors are continuing to pour into the country, packing shelters like sardines and draining local economies, forcing many angry citizens to step up and protest the government’s plan to dump the immigrants without any form of support.
A big part of the president’s job description is the enforcement of laws created by Congress. Unfortunately, Obama sees a political advantage in granting amnesty to illegals, so he refuses to carry out his duty.
Since Barack Obama refuses to do his job, it’s up to the states to bypass the president and enforce immigration laws to put a stop to the madness at the border.
Rep. Trey Gowdy has proposed legislation that recently passed the House Judiciary Committee which lays out a detailed plan for taking this course of action.
Today the House Judiciary Committee approved the Strengthen and Fortify Enforcement Act, the SAFE Act, introduced by Immigration Subcommittee Chair Trey Gowdy (R-SC). The SAFE Act improves interior enforcement of our nation’s immigration laws. Congressman Gowdy released this statement after the Committee voted 20-15 to approve the SAFE Act:
“Ensuring public safety and protecting national security must be the primary objective of immigration reform. Our history of selective enforcement of immigration laws has made our nation vulnerable, threatens the wellbeing of every citizen.”
“The SAFE Act represents a common sense approach to the enforcement of our nation’s laws. Utilizing the law enforcement infrastructure existing in every state and community across this country to support enforcement efforts increases accountability and effectiveness, while using resources wisely.
“America is a nation of laws and a democracy comprised of a people who have a deep and abiding respect for the rule of law. The open process is long and tedious but absolutely necessary for all perspectives to be heard. The passage of the SAFE Act by the House Judiciary Committee is the first step in a larger reform process.”
Key Components of the SAFE Act:
· Grants States and Localities the Authority to Enforce Immigration Laws: The bill grants states and localities specific congressional authorization to assist in the enforcement of federal immigration law and includes provisions to facilitate their assistance. It also allows states and localities to enact and enforce their own immigration laws as long as they are consistent with federal law. In addition, the bill withholds specific grants from sanctuary cities that defy federal immigration enforcement efforts.
· Strengthens National Security: The bill makes it more difficult for foreign terrorists and other foreign nationals who pose national security concerns to enter and remain in the United States. Of note, the bill bars foreign terrorists or removable immigrants who threaten national security from receiving immigration benefits, such as naturalization and discretionary relief from removal, among other things. The bill also requires that no immigration benefits can be provided to immigrants until all required background and security checks are completed.
· Protects American Communities from Dangerous Criminal Aliens: The bill protects the American public by facilitating and expediting the removal of criminal aliens. In the instance a dangerous criminal immigrant cannot be removed from the U.S., the bill allows the Department of Homeland Security to detain them.
· Improves Visa Security: The bill improves our nation’s first line of defense, the visa issuance process. The bill expands the Visa Security Program to additional high risk posts, strengthens the integrity of the student visa program, and authorizes the Department of Homeland Security and State Department to revoke visas to foreign nationals if in the security or foreign policy interests of the U.S., among other provisions.
· Helps ICE Officers Better Do Their Jobs: The bill assists U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers in carrying out their jobs of enforcing federal immigration laws by allowing them to make arrests for immigration violations, federal felonies, federal criminal offenses for bringing in and harboring unlawful immigrants, and offenses against the U.S. The bill also allows them to carry firearms and provides them body armor.
· Strengthens Border Security: The bill prohibits the Departments of Interior and Agriculture from preventing Border Patrol agents access to federal lands within 100 miles of the border. This will better enable Border Patrol agents to secure our border and prevent illegal activity, such as illegal immigration, smuggling, and drug trafficking. It also prohibits the interference of Border Patrol activities, such as construction and maintenance of roads and barriers, use of patrol vehicles, and deployment of tactical infrastructure.
· Reviews Administration’s Abuse of Prosecutorial Discretion: The bill requires a report to Congress each year on the abuse of prosecutorial discretion by the Administration.
Awesome. The federal government has made it clear they’re hoping to pass amnesty using this crisis as an excuse to let the president use an executive order. Since Obama is abusing his power, it’s time for the people to strip him of it through bypassing him and enforcing the law.
If something isn’t done to stop the immigration crisis now, it will continue to spread, exposing millions of Americans to a number of dangers both physically and economically.