IF THEY OUTLAW GUNS, THEN ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS! THE DEMON-RATS AND COMMUNISTS WANT US AMERICANS TO BE VICTIMS UNABLE TO DEFEND OURSELVES!! I SAY GO TO HELL, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE AWAY OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!
WE DO NOT HAVE A LEGAL AMERICAN PATRIOT IN THE W.H.! WE HAVE AN ILLEGAL, MARXIST, MUSLIME, USURPER SOB!! HE HAS ADMITTED THAT HE WILL GO AROUND CONGRESS AND SIGN AN EXECUTIVE ORDER TO TAKE OUR GUNS!! DROP DEAD YOU MARXIST MUSLIME SOB!! IMPEACH THE LIAR AND MURDERER!!
- DHS Suggests Christians, Constitutionalists Should Get Extra Surveillance From LEOs (newtgingrichforpresident2012.wordpress.com)
- Wannabe dictator obama laments logjam with Congress (sallypoliticalpage.wordpress.com)
- Video: IRS Accessory to Obama’s Terror-Funding Brother Malik (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Obama: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny (conservativebyte.com)
- Benghazi Emails Prove Obama Lied (conservativebyte.com)
- Downfall coming through coalition of Islamists and Marxists? (wnd.com)
- Obama is not Incompetent. He’s Malicious (americanclarion.com)
- The Muslim Terrorists Are Winning Due to Obama’s Political Correctness: Federal agents warn negative posts Against Islam could get you prosecution and imprisonmend (onecitizenspeaking.com)
If you’re active part of the online firearms community you’ve known for some time how biased the media can be in its reporting of gun related stories.
We publish self defense stories using guns here nearly everyday, but rarely do those stories make it outside of some basic online news coverage at the local level. Reporters can’t wait to use the term “assault weapon” when reporting on any gun story, even positive ones. Reporters often leave off the “semi” part of semi-automatic, implying that standard civilian rifles are the same as the rifles used by militaries.
The Washington Time’s Emily Miller (the reporter who covered in great detail the trials and tribulations of gun ownership in Washington, DC) is now blasting the NY Times for their extremely biased gun coverage in one of her recent columns.
Miller points out numerous issues with a front page news story that the Times…
View original post 190 more words