- 7 Rules for Recording Police
- Know Your Rights When Taking Photos and Making Video and Audio Recordings
- 1-11 Federal Circuit Court Of Appeals
Following a number of incidents in which individuals were arrested for videotaping police officers, a federal appellate court has ruled that filming government officials while on duty is protected by the First Amendment as most of the arrestees have claimed.
- Janet Napolitano CREATES FAKE POLICE RAID VIDEO About An American Family Owning Guns: While 86% Of U.S. Police Are Against Gun Control!
- 86% Of U.S. Police Officers Stand With Bill Of Rights & Against Gun Control: Police One’s Gun Control Survey 11 Key Lessons ~ U.S. Police Stand With Their Citizens!
View original post 664 more words