- Newsweek : “Hit The Road Barack” (youviewed.com)
- The Radical Racist Background of Obama & We’re Not Talking About Barack (freedomoutpost.com)
- The Radical Racist Background of Moochelle Obama (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Re: The Radical Racist Background of Moochelle Obama (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Michelle Obama as Racist as Barack or even MORE so? (therightofway.net)
” In his inaugural address, Obama promised “not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth.” He promised to “build the roads and bridges, the electric grids, and digital lines that feed our commerce and bind us together.” He promised to “restore science to its rightful place and wield technology’s wonders to raise health care’s quality and lower its cost.” And he promised to “transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age.” Unfortunately the president’s scorecard on every single one of those bold pledges is pitiful.
In an unguarded moment earlier this year, the president commented that the private sector of the economy was “doing fine.” Certainly, the stock market is well up (by 74 percent) relative to the close on Inauguration Day 2009. But the total number of private-sector jobs is still…
View original post 8 more words